- The Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017
|I understand that by signing this section it has been explained to me that;
· I am giving my consent to Philippi Guernsey LBG (‘Philippi’) processing my personal data for all purposes in connection with the provision of counselling services by them;
· I give my consent freely, and I have been informed that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. I have been advised that I have the option of refusing my consent;
· I understand that the processing of my personal data is necessary for the proper performance by Philippi of their responsibilities in providing counselling services to me;
· I understand that a brief record of the initial consultation and the contents of each counselling session will be kept. The Initial Consultation form does identify me, however notes of the counselling sessions will not identify me.
· I understand that my data records are kept secure and that my counselling notes are kept separate from the Counselling Agreement and Initial Consultation form;
· I am advised that Philippi take appropriate measures to protect the security of my data in their possession.
· My personal data will, except as follows, be accessed only by my counsellor, their supervisor (in an anonymised form) and the manager of the service;
· I understand and consent to my personal data being disclosed to appropriate third-party agencies in any one of the circumstances set out above in points 1-4 of paragraph 1 of these terms and conditions.
· I have a right to know what personal data Philippi hold regarding myself. If I wish to receive a copy of the information you hold, I should contact the manager of the service.
· If I have any concerns about your handling of my data, which cannot be resolved between us, I have the right to complain to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner.
|By signing this section, I give my consent to Philippi Guernsey LBG processing my data and confidential information and disclosing this to third party agencies in accordance with the provisions of this section.|
|Signed by Client||